Here’s the muscle you CANNOT ignore
The hip flexor. In fact… there are 2
Quick at-home hip flexor workout.
- 4 exercises
- 1 minute for each movement, with the right leg
- Rest 30 to 60 seconds
- 1 minute for each movement, with the left leg
Voilà, 1 set—you can do 2 or 3 sets in all.
The exercises | always with a little extra for maximum efficiency
1. Sumo squat, wide legs, “duck” feet | add a lunge at the end of the movement
2. Side lunge | add a leg lift when returned to a standing position
3. 1 legged deadlift | Then bring your knee forward 90 degrees
4. Lateral leg lift while lying down | Pulse leg
With this routine, no one will be able to catch you!