There are many great reasons to exercise, but you’ll no doubt have realized that there are just as many not to: fatigue, lack of time, temperature, work, family commitments, and lack of motivation…
- Improves concentration and sleep
- Gives you more energy, and muscular and cardiovascular endurance
- Lowers bad cholesterol, blood pressure and stress levels
- Raises your baseline metabolism
- Boosts your self-esteem: just think about how you feel after a good workout!
A little advice:
- Plan your workouts just as you plan a visit to the dentist or a work meeting. Don’t make it an option; you’ve scheduled it, so just do it!
- It’s good on your own, but even better with a buddy! Working out with a partner is motivating and helps you maintain a regular workout routine.
- Maintain your assets: your efforts will be rewarded if you exercise regularly!