2 cups (500 mL) organic quinoa
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Oasis Orange Mango juice
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
1 tsp (5 mL) salt
2 organic oranges, cut into supremes
1 small organic red onion, minced
2 cups (500 mL) organic baby spinach
1 cup (250 mL) organic slivered almonds, roasted
1 tbsp (15 mL) organic Dijon mustard
1 tbsp (15 mL) organic maple syrup
1 tbsp (15 mL) organic apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp (15 mL) organic lemon juice
1/3 cup (80 mL) organic extra-virgin olive oil
- In a pan, combine Oasis Orange Mango juice, water and quinoa. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until quinoa is tender and translucent. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Finish by whisking in oil little in a thin stream.
- Add cooled quinoa, mix and season with salt and fresh-ground pepper.
- Finally mix in all remaining ingredients: orange supremes, spinach and almonds.
This recipe is perfect for lunch, and is as nutritious as it is delicious!