2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) baking soda
1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter or margarine
1 cup (250 mL) sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup (175 mL) Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice
1 cup (250 mL) shredded coconut (any type)
Taste the Sun with this recipe for Orange Juice Cookies!
- Combine first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter.
- Add sugar gradually and beat well. S
- lowly add beaten eggs to creamed mixture.
- Alternately, add set aside dry ingredients and Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice, and beat well.
- Add coconut.
- Drop by teasponful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C). (Bake Time: 10-15 minutes)