2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice
1 lb. (453 g) beef flank steak, cut into strips
2 Tbsp. (10 mL) cornstarch
1/4 cup (60 mL) Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground ginger
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
2 cups (500 mL) fresh broccoli, chopped (or frozen)
8 oz. (226 g) can water chestnuts, sliced (drained)
1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce
Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice adds great flavour to this recipe.
- Add steak strips to bowl, sprinkle with cornstarch & toss to coat.
- Add Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice & ginger, & stir until well blended.
- On medium-high heat, heat oil in skillet.
- Add steak & stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add broccoli, water chestnuts & soy sauce, mixing well.
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes or until broccoli is cooked as desired & sauce has thickened (stir frequently).
- Serve over rice.