1 ounce of vodka per glass
3 cups of Oasis tomato juice
1⁄3 cup of pickle juice
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
3 tablespoons of lime juice
1 1⁄2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
3⁄4 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish
1⁄4 teaspoon of garlic powder
3⁄4 teaspoon of celery salt
1⁄2 teaspoon of coarse black pepper
- In a blender combine the tomato juice, pickle juice, lemon juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, horseradish and garlic powder and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass, ceramic or stainless steel container and add celery salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Before serving, fill each glass with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass.
- Fill the glass with the bloody mary mix.
- Stir well, and garnish each glass with your favorite vegetable.