30 mL (1 oz) of vodka per glass
750 mL (3 cups) of Oasis tomato juice
75 mL (1⁄3 cup) of pickle juice
45 mL (3 tablespoons) of lemon juice
45 mL (3 tablespoons) of lime juice
22.5 mL (1 1⁄2 tablespoons) of Worcestershire sauce
3.75 mL (3⁄4 teaspoon) of Tabasco sauce
15 ml (1 tablespoon) of prepared horseradish
1.25 mL (1⁄4 teaspoon) of garlic powder
3.75 mL (3⁄4 teaspoon) of celery salt
2.5 mL (1⁄2 teaspoon) of coarse black pepper
- In a blender combine the tomato juice, pickle juice, lemon juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, horseradish and garlic powder and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass, ceramic or stainless steel container and add celery salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Before serving, fill each glass with ice.
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass.
- Fill the glass with the bloody mary mix.
- Stir well, and garnish each glass with your favorite vegetable.