2 lbs. (907 g) fresh or frozen halibut steaks
1/2 cup (125 mL) onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) parsley, fresh
1 tsp. (5 mL) salt
1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) pepper
1/2 cup (125 mL) Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
Try this yummy recipe made with the Real Fruit Goodness of Oasis Orange Juice.
- Thaw frozen fish & arrange in a baking dish.
- Cook onion & garlic in oil until onions are tender & translucent.
- Add parsley, salt & pepper.
- Spread mixture over fish.
- Combine Oasis 100% Pure Orange Juice & lemon juice.
- Pour over fish.
- Bake covered at 400°F (204°C) for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- If desired, garnish with orange slices.