January: The month of “At GO, I become the best version of myself!”
Instead of trying to change everything, choose little things that make sense to you.
These are the things that can make a big difference health-wise.
What’s the trick? Make ONE change at a time. Think of something that will help you take a step in the right direction.
Here are some suggestions to inspire you:
- 1 minute of stretching before getting out of bed – It’s no secret, stretching offers a multitude of benefits including stress reduction!
- 1 source of protein at breakfast – When in doubt, 1 or 2 eggs is a great way to start the day! For busy mornings, try our delicious Oasis Morning Smoothie!
- 1 walk, just a few minutes at lunchtime – Even a quick walk around the block is good!
- 1 glass of Oasis 10 vegetable juice before dinner – This tasty aperitif will help you to not eat everything in sight while making supper!
- 1 healthy ingredient instead of refined sugar and fat – Experiment in the kitchen by replacing some of the sugar and fat in your favorite recipes with Oasis Orange Juice. Here are some tips to help you.
Let’s be done with the “all or nothing” attitude!
Because balance, moderation and common sense are much more effective, and enjoyable.
1 Clinique Performance Santé, Conseils de la nutritionniste et de la kinésiologue https://www.nautilusplus.com/fr/remplacer-le-sucre-et-le-gras-dans-une-recette/